Thursday 5 August 2010

Competitions

Hey,

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer holiday. I was just wondering how everyone is doing with the job hunt? I'm in the process of applying but haven't had much luck yet. It would be great to get this blog going again with everyone's updates, esp those who have jobs? Also is anyone up for entering some competitions? My cousin's an architect and he said competitions are a great way to keep involved with the architectural world and obv its great for the CV too. Plus he said he would help us out by critiquing any work we do. Lemme know what you think.

love love

Emma
xxx

1 comment:

  1. would be good to keep the blog going, wack up some photos even of your travels. Be good to keep in touch. I'm up for some competions ! Has anyone got any thoughts on their PDER forms? Are u guna do it with the MSA or RIBA North West? RIBA North West were quiet helpful when I emailed them yesterday. Hope your all well :-)

    I' posted some graduation photos on my blog, have a butchers.

    Take Care

    x

    ReplyDelete