Friday 6 August 2010

EMAIL CORESS between me and RIBA North West

DETAILS ON SETTING UP YOUR LOGBOOK


Alison Mackinder

I'm at the MSA, I was told in a lecture that we had the option of going through our University, or through 'riba' maybe I am not very clued up on the matter but I recall one option costing twice as much as the other.







Could you elaborate?






Kind Regards






Benjamin Hale


--------------------------------------

Hi Ben



You are quite correct. You can register through the MSA, I think the


cost is around £600 but certainly in the past that has given you 'student


status' and can be beneficial if you are paying council tax. It also


includes a couple of recall days.


Ours is for monitoring only at a cost of £175 + VAT.


So at the end of the day it's a case of what is most beneficial to you.


Regards


Alison


----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment